A couple of weeks ago, I was tagged by my wonderful new co-host, Victoria from Giveaways 4 Mom, in a ten things you might not know post, which you can read here! Things have been a bit crazy for the last couple of weeks, doing more baking and a couple of projects, which has kept me busy.
So I welcome you to get to know me as I offer some things you might not know about me!
My Ten Questions from Victoria!
1. What made you want to start blogging?
I started blogging, almost 3 years ago, to share a new journey as a SAHM mom and homeschooler. Maybe making a few dollars here and there, would be a bonus.
2. What are your top five blogs to read and why?
I have lots of faves, mostly because my likes can really be all over the place. I might check out homeschooling resources, or looking for a project, something yummy to fix, or just want to relax for a good read.
3. Which blogs do you stop by every week?
Generally I am running behind on my visits, I have an email file, that I am working on getting through.
4. What is the best thing about being a blogger?
Oh the friends for sure! I have met so many amazing people, in the last 3 years.
5. What do you do for fun?
I love to read, listen to music, hang with the kids, or go for drives with the hubby.
6. What is the best thing you experienced as a blogger?
Being blessed to have met some of those amazing blogger friends.
7. Did you ever see yourself being a blogger? Why or why not?
Not until I left a job of 18 1/2 years. Honestly I truly loved the job that I had, but I could not handle the management any longer.
8. What is one thing you dislike about being a blogger?
That I always run out of time! If day to day things get crazy, it puts me behind on posting and reading and commenting.
9. What is your favorite blog post?
I think, for this, I am going to have to go with my Corntassle Cottage posts, since those are mostly about things happening in daily life.
10. What is one thing that you have never revealed on your blog about yourself?
I can’t honestly think of anything, with the exception of my political views…and since I can’t say anything real positive about that, I will just keep it at that.
I hope that you have enjoyed this little bit about me of things that you might not know! Thanks so much to Victoria for tagging me and now to share the fun…Here are 10 amazing bloggers that I tag and 10 questions for them to answer!
Tamara – Tamara Camera
Echo – The Mad Mommy
Jenessa – Mothering In Real Life
Bernadyn – B is 4…
Tiffany – The Mrs. Tee
Rea – Blissful Snapshots
Lisa – The Golden Spoons
Rabia – The Lieber Family
Tia – Becomin Neurotic
Janine – Confessions of a Mommyaholic
1. If your life were made into a movie, what would the title be?
2. Who would you want to play you?
3. Is your blog going the way you thought it would, when you started blogging? Why or why not?
4. What changes would you like to make or have made to your blog?
5. As the year quickly goes by, do you have any fun or celebrations planned in the coming months?
6. Now that many of our kiddos have gone back to school, how do you feel about the coming school year?
7. What achievements do you hope to see for them, during this school year?
8. Do you or have you ever played a musical instrument?
9. What is your favorite activity to do with your kiddos?
10. What is your favorite way to spend your alone time?
Alright ladies, tag you’re it! I look forward to reading things that I might not know about you!