place for you to connect with other bloggers by asking them questions to really
get to know them! Meeting other bloggers
and making new friends is one of the best parts of this online world!
The rules are simple!
Penny from The Real Housewife of Caroline County
Amber from Bold Fab Mom
Tiffany from Mrs.TeeLoveLifeLaughter
Stacey from This Momma’s Ramblings
Now for her questions for me…
1. What was the hardest subject for you to teach to your kids?
Honestly, these last couple of years we used a curriculum that was all lined out with workbooks and dvd’s for the kids to watch, so about the only real help that I had to give was in Math. I wasn’t that great in math as a kid, 25+ years ago, so it took me a minute to figure out the fractions and algebra. Thankfully, with the help of the manuals, I was able to figure it out and be able to explain it in simple terms that the kids get.
This year though we will be going a bit by the seat of our pants, so stay tuned because I am sure that it will give me lots of content to share! LOL! Scary!
2. I saw your favorite books and I know you like writing (hense this blog) but would you ever consider writing an e-book? If so, what kind?
I have actually started one…mostly in my head, but I have a few words in actual print…so yes, I would love to! Oh it will definitely be a romance novel, not overly sappy though, and maybe a bit of suspense.
3. Do you go to any conventions? If not, what convention would you go to (real or fake)?
No, I have never been to one, but would absolutely love to go to one, someday. I am not really sure that I would care which one, I think any of them would be cool.
4. If you could take your friends and family with you anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Oh, after this winter, it would absolutely be somewhere tropical! LOL! Sandy beaches and constant sunshine…island living for me!
5. What is the ultimate way for you to relax after a stressful week (pretend kids are at a friend’s)?
Oh it really depends on my mood…sometimes I will read a book, or listen to some music, or watching “Charmed” or HGTV, or reading some blogs are the ways that I chill out.
6. What would the theme song for your life be right now?
Wow, this one was kind of hard! It is so hard to pick one out of the millions that I love…but here goes…
Daydream Believer by The Monkees!
I have always been a daydreamer and hopeless romantic.
7. What is your go-to craft supply?
I am not overly crafty, but I do love to bake and sew…these are a few of the things that I have made…
8. What blog do you HAVE to follow up on and get sad when there’s no new post?
I really could not pick just one, since there are so many amazing ones, but I do so love all of the #AAF family!
9. Camping or hotels?
Oh hotels…definitely…hotels! Not that I won’t camp…but there has to be a restroom nearby! LOL!
10. Husband aside, who is your dream guy (actor, musician, comedian etc.)?
LOL! Oh definitely the hubby for sure, but please feel free to check out my locker on Pinterest! LOL! Nothing wrong with a bit of eye candy! 😉
That is all of the questions from Shelly, be sure to stop by her site and check out her answers to my questions! Then take a moment to check out all of the other amazing participants!
Would you like to join in on the #AskAwayFriday fun? It is easy to do…contact me @ email@example.com or any of the other amazing hosts!