It is time for Ask Away Friday 14! I am so excited to be welcomed back for another week of Ask Away Friday! I am so excited to be joined by the wonderful Wendy from EffieGirl! Stop on by to visit Wendy and see her questions from and be sure to show her some love!
It was fabulous getting to know the wonderful group that participates in this wonderfully awesome opportunity that is brought to the bloggy world by the amazing Penny from The Real Housewife of Caroline County and Amber from Bold Fab Mom.
So now, without further ado…read on for Wendy’s questions to me!
1. What is the best advice you can give a beginner blogger (such as myself :)?
Have lots of patience! Spend some time finding a group of friends. They will be your best allies and confidants!
2. Do you put both socks on, then shoes? Or one sock, one shoe?
Oddly enough, it varies…some days I will do one, other days the other. LOL!
3. You are reincarnated into an animal, which one is it?
I have never really thought about it, but if I had to guess, I would say maybe a bear…mostly because I am fierce when somebody messes with my babies.
4. With all your link-ups/blog hops, which one do you think was your most rewarding?
I am going to choose This Momma’s Meandering Mondays, mostly because I look at it as a super accomplishment for my advancement in the bloggy community.
5. What do you think is your favorite feature?
For this one, I will go with my hubby’s pick of my eyes, because they are blue, but they also change colors.
6. Long hair, or short?
Long, right now it is waist length, but it does get on my nerves.
7. Is home-schooling as easy and/or rewarding for you AND your children?
I love home-schooling, and the quality of their education is so much better than public school. I am also proud that I have been able to teach them things, that I had trouble learning when I was in school…fractions, algebra, etc.
8. Pick one of these, that you’d want as your best attribute; beauty, wealth, intelligence. Then explain, why?
As much as I would love to be wealthy, because I never have been…I think I would actually choose intelligence, because I think that it is a better quality.
9. Do you prefer stockings, or go bare legs with a dress/skirt?
I have to say that this question absolutely made me LOL! 🙂 I was raised at a time when a female did not go out in a skirt/dress without stockings on, and so for me to do so now just makes me feel half dressed! Besides, I am one of those pasty white girls and I could blind someone with my white legs! When I worked, my younger girlfriends who did not wear stockings would just crack up at me, because I had to have them! 🙂
10. In one of your #AAF questions, you chose “telekinesis” as a super power. What is it that you would want to ‘move’ or control with this power?
If you could see my house, you would understand! LOL! I have so much stuff, I would use my power to move it all to Timbuktu! Move slow drivers out of the way, would be another fun thing! LOL!
Thank you to all who happen by to read, please be sure to stop by and visit Wendy and check out her answers to my questions. And stop by to visit Penny and check out the link ups on her page to get to know some awesome and wonderful bloggers!